About Kyushu Miyazaki
- Miyazaki is located in the southern part of Kyushu in Japan and is called as the one of the best resort area of Japan.
- Your life study in Miyazaki is in relaxing mood surrounded by beautiful ocean, mountain and river.
- The cost of living is comparatively lower, generally living expenses are \60,000 ~ \90,000 per month.
- Miyazaki has got first prize in the Japan Happiness Report for two years in a row. From：Brand Research Institute, INC
- Our school is located in the center of Miyazaki city, near from station and shopping mall. Also government offices are within walking distance which abroad students often visit, such as city hall or immigration.
- TAKACHIHO Gorge
- SAIITOBARU KOFUN GUN
- AOSHIMA Island
- UDO Shrine
- TOI Cape
- AYA SHOUYOU big suspension bridge
- EBINO Plateau
- Miyazaki Prefectural Museum of Nature and History
- Miyazaki Prefectural Art Museum
- Miyazaki Prefectural Library
- Miyazaki Science and Technology Museum
- Miyazaki Phoenix Zoo
- Miyazaki Airport
- Miyazaki prefectural office
- Miyazaki seaside park
- First Avenue arcade illuminations
- Miyazaki Shrine Grand Festival
- Miyazaki Shrine
- FLORANTE Miyazaki
- HORIKIRI Pass
- Miyazaki Firework Festival
- Night Cherry blossoms at HISAMINE park
Miyazaki Information Business Medical College Japanese Course
〒880-0801 1-3-7 OIMATSU, MIYAZAKI City, MIYAZAKI, JAPAN
Travel time from major cities
||Tokyo 2h10m ／